The Quality Management System of Palmigráfica articulates within the dynamic management of the company contributing to sustain management principles and conduct of all employees, with a view to continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the entire organization.
With the development and implementation of the Quality Policy we want to guide our action in accordance with the requirements of standard EN ISO 9001:2008 and essentially create dynamic processes that cause constant improvement of the services and operations of all company employees.
So we want to meet the following principles:
- Comply with statutory, regulatory and other requirements applicable to our business of production and marketing of graphic arts ( diaries, calendars, posters, catalogs, brochures, books, magazines, etc...), Outer covers of books and the like;
- Provide our customers products with superior print quality and finishing, to meet their expectations and requirements agreed, contributing to the continuous improvement of services rendered;
- Make themselves known and to be recognized as based on respect for social, environmental and ethical values organization, allowing us to be a reference in the graphics sector, thereby gaining competitive advantage;
- Ensure that people in the company have the appropriate resources available, so they can improve their skills by performing graphics quality products;
- Create conditions for the development of a responsible attitude of all employees in relation to compliance with the requirements of the Quality Management System and Client through awareness and training;
- Maintain and improve our Quality Management System through periodic review of policy, procedures, objectives and targets in order to continually improve its effectiveness.
The Management of Palmigráfica, committed to the means and resources to this Quality Policy is followed and that the objectives are achieved available. We intend this policy to be dynamic in order to be updated according to external and internal variables, committing ourselves to analyze it and review it.
For more details: